Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thanks guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel_ Hilliard
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel_ Hilliard

thanks guys  Empty
PostSubject: thanks guys    thanks guys  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Thanks guys had some reply great games tonight learnt alot.
Matty really enjoyed himself thanks Rob , Daniel and the other guy I don't know the name of. And thanks mike for our game had a great game hope I blunted your axes with my rat faces enough. Mike any hint you have and tip would be great.
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

thanks guys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks guys    thanks guys  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 am

Glad you both had a good time. It was great to meet up with guys a last. Hope to see you again soon.
Back to top Go down
Daniel_ Hilliard
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel_ Hilliard

thanks guys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks guys    thanks guys  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:13 am

We will be back once my car is sorted.
Back to top Go down
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

thanks guys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks guys    thanks guys  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:21 pm

my fiends name is jon or ogre jon thats what evryone else calls him due to his 20 man ogre maneater unit thats has a ogre modelled after each race in it and your welcome glad to hear he enjoyed it

as for your skaven from what i saw a few more rat ogre and maybe a hellpitt or a doom wheel or both but it depends on what skaven clan your going to be doing really ?

screaming bell
plague furnace
storm vermin
jezzail teams
warp cannon
warp stone thrower
lots and lots of clan rats/skaven slaves
it depnds on your type of gaming style what you will choose
are all good units plus new plastic kits for most of them have just come out so its good for conversions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thanks guys  Empty
PostSubject: Re: thanks guys    thanks guys  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thanks guys
Page 1 of 1