Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pleased to meet you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NeilM

Pleased to meet you! Empty
PostSubject: Pleased to meet you!   Pleased to meet you! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Hello there!
My name is Neil and I'm hoping to be able to pop up tomorrow and check out your club. I used to play bloodbowl and space hulk quite a few years back and then kind of drifted away from the hobby. Last couple of years I have started to put together a warhammer vampire counts army, mainly for the painting side of things, but I have also dabbled with orcs and dark elves. Ideally I would like to learn play the game as I have splurged a ridiculous amount of loot on rule and army books. Sadly as I don't know anyone else who plays so this is proving quite tricky! Laughing

Hopefully it's ok to just turn up for a look and my complete lack of experience isnt a no-no?

Cheers,
Neil
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you!   Pleased to meet you! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Hi Neil

You are very welcome to attend the club whatever your ability or experience. We have lots of WHFB gamers who range from having played only a few games to regular tournament players. Come down the club on a Thursday night, meet a few people and maybe arrange a game in the following session.

Rob
Events Team
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you!   Pleased to meet you! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:22 am

No experience is fine. We get many people who have never done anything like what we do before, so dont worry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you!   Pleased to meet you! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pleased to meet you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: Guest Section-
Jump to: