Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry, but I've forgotten your name...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawrence Duncalf
Cross-Swords Member
Lawrence Duncalf

Sorry, but I've forgotten your name... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry, but I've forgotten your name...   Sorry, but I've forgotten your name... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:55 am

You're a gentlemen with dark hair and a Warriors of Chaos army.

I'm also a dark-haired gentleman, but with the Bretonnian army that's supposed to fight you on Thursday. however, transport issues mean I won't be coming. I'd have messaged you, but like I say I've forgotten what your name was. Sorry to cancel the game (not that I've lost your name, with my brain that was inevitable...).
Back to top Go down
http://dr-shiny.deviantart.com
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but I've forgotten your name...   Sorry, but I've forgotten your name... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Sounds like nurgle Dave to me! and he is not on the forum Sad
Back to top Go down
Lawrence Duncalf
Cross-Swords Member
Lawrence Duncalf

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but I've forgotten your name...   Sorry, but I've forgotten your name... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:25 pm

It actually occurred to me tonight that it's possible that my lack of knowing his name is that he didn't tell me what it was...
Back to top Go down
http://dr-shiny.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but I've forgotten your name...   Sorry, but I've forgotten your name... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry, but I've forgotten your name...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: Club & Gaming Area :: Booking A Game-
Jump to: