Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dropzone Commander - any players?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Pearse
Cross-Swords Member

Dropzone Commander - any players? Empty
PostSubject: Dropzone Commander - any players?   Dropzone Commander - any players? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:18 pm

Hi all,

I have just bought a starter set for Dropzone Commander and was wondering if there were any players around who could introduce me to the game? Had a read through the rules and it looks awesome but always easier if someone knows what they are doing!

Cheers,
Adam
Back to top Go down
Rob Angell
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Dropzone Commander - any players?   Dropzone Commander - any players? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:14 am

I know James one of the partners at Kirton Games is quite keen on it and is building a player base up at Kirton Games in Crediton, and in Exeter.

I've picked up the PHR starter myself, but hav'nt read the rules yet lol

Last edited by Rob Angell on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.kirtongames.com
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Dropzone Commander - any players?   Dropzone Commander - any players? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:10 am

Must admit i havent seen it played at Cross Swords before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropzone Commander - any players?   Dropzone Commander - any players? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropzone Commander - any players?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross-Swords :: General Area :: General Chat-
Jump to: