Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rapid fire queries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

rapid fire queries Empty
PostSubject: rapid fire queries   rapid fire queries I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:20 am

ive seen this been played a few times and it looks realy fun but i need to know what size minis i need to buy and how often i would be able to use the models. and it would probably be good to know what armys are being used so i'm not going to have an army collected by loads of other people id prefrably use the ameicans.

http://www.gamesofwar.net/acatalog/Flames_of_War.html

these are the models i think will b using. pleas tell me if there suitable and if there not what would be good models to use.

thanks for any comments. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

rapid fire queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: rapid fire queries   rapid fire queries I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Ok, i dont know about flames of war miniatures. But Rapidfire is 1/32 scale, i have a feeling flames of war is slightly smaller. If you come to club on a monday Phil and Ed are normally playing it, and on thursdays there is sometimes a game going on with more people. All armies are collected so dont worry too much about not doing an army someone else has done. Simply accept the fact you are copying someone else and get over it. Smile

I havent actually played it yet, but i do have some Russians on the go. As far as i can tell Germans are the most popular. Then Americans or British, then Russians bring up the rear. At least that is what i believe to be so. Sorry bout the long time to reply, i was hoping someone with more knowledge on the subject was going to reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

rapid fire queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: rapid fire queries   rapid fire queries I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:09 am

thanks mike. i think you may be wrong as i asked ant and he told me it was 1/72 scale and i hope he's right as when i was in holland i bough 50 germans, a half track, a anti tank gun, and a panther. all 1/72 scale and orderd some 1/72 stuff for xmas(germans in normandy 68 models and some americans 64 models) so if this is wrong big oops.
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

rapid fire queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: rapid fire queries   rapid fire queries I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:38 am

Well if your models are the right size, then you are on to a winner Smile if not, i am sure it wont be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rapid fire queries Empty
PostSubject: Re: rapid fire queries   rapid fire queries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rapid fire queries
Page 1 of 1