Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels

Go down 
+6
Jacob Holland
andybright
Dan Jolly
JamesLye
Mike Culpan
Anthony Cross
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Cross
Admin
Anthony Cross

Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels Empty
PostSubject: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Who really is the best out of these two?
Puppies or The Shadow Fairies?
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.cross-swords.co.uk
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Isnt it really like asking 'whats better Cabbage or Brussel Sprouts?' it doesnt matter which is better. They are still both awful!

Last edited by Mike Culpan on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthony Cross
Admin
Anthony Cross

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:23 pm

oh thats so mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i like cabbage & sprouts)
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Ah, and so the truth comes out...
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 8:59 am

Space Wolves obviously. No poncy hoods and sinister secrets, its fangs, adamantium, ginger beards and bolters!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anthony Cross
Admin
Anthony Cross

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:37 pm

When Jay comes on we all will be in the S##T! affraid
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:03 pm

Yea right, he may actually hit me on Monday hehe!! This forum rox great idea ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dan Jolly
Dan Jolly

PostSubject: Is this even a debate   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:43 am

So hood wearing poncy monk like dudes who call themselves the Unforgiven(self haters) and betrayed the emperor!

VS

A power armoured Viking Norseman fueled by mead and armed with a massive hammer/axe! These guys have drinking contests to test there superhuman alcohol resilience with the winner being the one who gets drunk the quickest - Hell Yeah.
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 am

nuff said lol point proven case closed, and no J your wrong lol
Back to top Go down
andybright
Cross-Swords Member
andybright

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:19 pm

To solve this problem lets think like a friendly neighbourhood inquisitor.
Both have their secrets...
Dark Angels are secretly traitors to the emperor
Space Wolves are secretly protecting their mutated 13th company

I guess the answer is BURN THEM ALL!

So I agree with the sprout/cabbage argument.
Though I actually prefer cabbage...

Which one was cabbage again?

Let me see...space Wolves are just one more knock to the head shy of berzerkerdom and thus belong to Khorne... so I choose them.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Holland
Cross-Swords Member
Jacob Holland

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:05 am

:O Why is this even in question? Space Wolves seriously kick arse, the armies, the imagery, EVERYTHING! They can even field wolves in battle!

Dark Angels? Pah

The very comparison makes me sick to the core pale
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:49 pm

Dark Angels: 1st Legion - enough said really! Plus we actually have a battle plan rather than running into battle like half-cut asbo hoodies! lol!
Back to top Go down
andybright
Cross-Swords Member
andybright

PostSubject: hoodies   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:05 pm

I'm actually quite frightened by half-cut, asbo hoodies!
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:26 pm

What you should be afraid of is my Daemon army when it tears you apart on Thursday!
Back to top Go down
andybright
Cross-Swords Member
andybright

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:49 pm

That sounds like fighting talk.

Although its true, that Daemons are far scarier than any space marine chapter, I have a feeling that my CSM are going to take plenty of Daemons with them!

Can't wait!

There's only one way to settle the wolf vs angel debate.
We should pit a dark angels army against a Wolves army and see who comes out on top.

Better still... get loads of Dark Angel players and loads of Space Wolf players and go apocalyptic!
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:05 pm

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
Should be good on Thursday, am interested to see your "cunning plan"! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
andybright
Cross-Swords Member
andybright

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Our armies have the same battle cry. Only mine tend to keep it down a bit in case they upset the Tzeenchy lot who are still tagging along with them.

They'll keep tagging along too, until I can get together enough cash to buy another Land Raider and some world-eaters.

Don't expect too much... in my last two battles I've ruined my own plans by being too reactive to distractions from my opponents.

Put it this way. I've rolled a lot of dice since we arranged this match and I'm going to be counting on quite a bit of good fortune, particularly where your invulnerable saves are concerned!

See you Thursday

(PS. I think we've hijacked this thread!)
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:00 pm

I think we have! The commitee might have words about this - oh wait, I'm on the commitee so it's alright!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris Goodsell
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:57 am

Jay Court wrote:
I think we have! The commitee might have words about this - oh wait, I'm on the commitee so it's alright!! lol!

I see the committee being a bit like DA - hushed conversations with hidden agendas. Suspect I think the T-shirst idea should become hooded cloaks for committee members (with pointy hoods for anyone living on the cornish side of the border......)
Back to top Go down
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:11 am

dark angels are better but besides. blood angels are better than both.
if you wonder how i came to this. so do I
Back to top Go down
Kellie
Cross-Swords Member
Kellie

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:32 am

well i could sort out who is better once and for all

JAY WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DUAL WE WERE MEANT TO HAVE BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE GAME!!!
when ur in gw next arjac wnts to meet belial!!!!
bring on the trumpets!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:49 am

Will sort out the duel sometime, maybe Saturday!

"The enemy have been sighted, in the name of the Emperor Deathwing attack!"
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels   Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Wolves Vs Dark Angels
Page 1 of 1