Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best/worst moments of PAW 2010

Go down 
+6
richayson
Ed Breddy
max ayson
Mike Culpan
MarkDuffy
Mark Povey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark Povey
Cross-Swords Member
Mark Povey

Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:23 am

Hey, post in here your best and worst moments of the tourney this year.

I didn't really have any great moments myself as I got pretty destroyed every game, >.> but I suppose my best would have to be when 10 Rough Riders charged my Grand Master. These Riders had furious charge and their lances, so strength 6, initiative 6, 20-something attacks...and my Grand Master just took it all, turned around and went *slice* Razz

My worst moment would infact be the whole battle report of my game against those evil Tau. (A very short battle report might I add, I didn't last long). I was fortunate though as it ended on turn 5 when I still had 4 men left on the table! (On an objective too Razz). So during the battle I killed...*counts fingers*...1 of his men, and he anniahlated all but those 4 brave warriors.

So overall I ended up in uuh, last xD Well actually I beat the guy who didn't turn up, does that count? >.> But who cares I had such a blast and played with some really great people. Very Happy

Please share your stories here, I look foreward to reading them :]
Back to top Go down
MarkDuffy
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Best moment - A lone aspiring Champ (from a squad of 10) manages to finish off 2 tau battlesuits before moving onto another squad of 3 and chasing them off the board. Shame he didn't survive the vengeful fire that was then turned on him, but still I can see a promotion coming his way.

Worst moment - Taking 3 blind oblitorators who couldn't hit the side of a barn let alone a hulking great deveil fish. 7 rounds of shooting and they only manage to hit once between them, which was then promtly saved by a disruption field

or

Demon prince who charges a kroot squad, manages to kill a stupendous 2 of them and then promptly fail 7 out of 8 saves to be chomped up and spat out. Still with him gone the champ from above has an opening to aspire too.
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:01 am

Best Moment - Met Richard Marsh, author of Rapid Fire books. And he has agreed to come to the club!!!!!

Worst moment - Finding out they had no Pepsi left, and instead was bought Orange Ribena ....
Back to top Go down
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:50 am

my hydra was charged by a treeman, then took a wound after saves then my hydra chomped him and took 3 wounds off it! then the bugger ran and my hydra chased it and caught it! but then my general was charged by branchwraith challenge no wounds either side. my hydra chrges behind branchy kills my general but the branchy legs it, to be eaten to!

my worst moment was when my army got dragon maged by the guy who won the whole tourney. he melted my cold one knights and dark riders out 1st turn leaving my general to get shot later. and while the wrest of his just shot at me. march blocked and shot at my force didn't even get to enemy lines Crying or Very sad

just when i thought i couldnt hate high elves more this happens Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:55 am

best moment-not turning up sunday

generally not impressed . will be doing 40k next year.
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:37 am

worst moments was against dragon boy not one particular moment just the whole poxy game no way back from that one although did kill the rider mage with throwing stars although dragon boy had the neck to moan that i hadn`t told him they could shoot

best moments playing 2 ork armies really fun games with lots of killing nice

another worst moment was forgeting to roll to see if the abomination came back to life. twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:48 am

worst moment dropping my carry case on the way out spilling the vermious hoards eveywhere Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Mark Povey
Cross-Swords Member
Mark Povey

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:21 am

lol Mike. I know how you feel about the drinks man, I know how you feel... xD
Back to top Go down
Martin Cooper
Cross-Swords Member
Martin Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:39 pm

best moment beating up the abomination with a steg and making it run away like the vermin it is

worst moment just being a tard with lots of rules learnt a lot of them tho haha
Back to top Go down
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:18 pm

best moment losing cowardly abomination and still winning on pts Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

lol! good game martin as usual
Back to top Go down
Martin Cooper
Cross-Swords Member
Martin Cooper

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:08 am

Yes I loss but it's a morale victory for team steg haha
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:41 am

maybe a moral victory but i cant even log in properly opppps
hopefully the hellpit will stay around tommorrow
--------------------------------------------------------------------
lng live the verminous hoards
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:10 am

Teaching a Space Wolves army how you do combat!!!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
JamesLye
JamesLye

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Best moment - winning best participation game with Andy's Home made Hulk!! that was knackering but fun Smile

Worst moment - Arriving for 8 on Sunday and sitting in my car for 30 minutes waiting for everyone else....lol
Back to top Go down
Anthony Cross
Admin
Anthony Cross

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:13 am

best moment?.....seeing mike take on my "dive under the table to avoid talking to the boring idiot" trick
worst moment?....seeing the look of suppressed hatred when giving mike a box of orange ribena
Back to top Go down
http://www.cross-swords.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best/worst moments of PAW 2010   Best/worst moments of PAW 2010 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best/worst moments of PAW 2010
Page 1 of 1