Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales Of Your Worst Dice Rolling Ever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Griffiths
Cross-Swords Member
James Griffiths

Tales Of Your Worst Dice Rolling Ever Empty
PostSubject: Tales Of Your Worst Dice Rolling Ever   Tales Of Your Worst Dice Rolling Ever I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:35 pm

This is God's honest truth. Ok, it's about 1994 & four us are playing the Judge Dredd roleplaying game. We have been playing for maybe an hour with normal dice roles without incident. Then four mean looking Judges burst into a Shuggie Pool hall looking to bust some punks. My Judge splits & circles round the back of the hall while my three friends Judges whip out their lawmasters & open fire on some badass dude. You have two D10 dice to roll to give you a percentage score. The range is so close & the skill so good the Judges need a paltry 95% OR LESS to hit the target. Andy rolls first & rolls 0 & 0 - in this game that's 100%. We laughed & pointed fingers. What are the chances eh? Next up is Greg & incredibly he also rolls 0 & 0. We laughed a lot more & made wierd hooting noises this time. Phil then picks up the dice, shakes 'em well, & hey guys, wouldn't it be really freaky if I rolled a ......thunk......0......and a.......thunk.......0. Oh man, there was a tumbleweed moment before pandemonium broke out for about 10 minutes.
Any other stories out there?
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Assault cannon hilarity   Tales Of Your Worst Dice Rolling Ever I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:44 am

So many years ago around 2nd edition of 40k or there abouts, I was getting fed up of marines constantly beating me up, so after a few years I thought I would try them out, and Tom and I swapped armies, knowing how good the Assault cannon back then was ( I think str 8 and 2d6 wounds IIRC) so now my turn, I turn to my Dreadnuoght carrying the dreaded assault cannon, first time ever playing marines and fireing the Assault cannon............what did I roll???

3 fecking ones Sad...........KABOOM THERE GOES THE ASSAULT CANNON

Swabs
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Your Worst Dice Rolling Ever   Tales Of Your Worst Dice Rolling Ever I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:24 am

Heh, since he aint on the forums at the moment i will post for him! Only because it was so funny! We were playing Scots adaptation of Delta Green, just for a quick zombie hunt WW2 style. All our players start off in a plane (yes he did say what kind of plane, no i dont know what it was/care what it was) all ready to parachute in. Most peoples jumps went without a hitch. Dan Cottle on the other hand... not so lucky. We play alot with percentages but in this case it was only a D20, and going to pull the chord for his chute, 1, snap. Falling quick, grab hold of someone before they pull their chute! Fail, something low like a 3. You got 5 seconds to pull your reserve! A 2 ...... Splat...

So... His character lasted all of 3 rolls and 2 minutes.
Time for a new bout of character generation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales Of Your Worst Dice Rolling Ever   Tales Of Your Worst Dice Rolling Ever I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales Of Your Worst Dice Rolling Ever
Page 1 of 1