Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Space hulk Overwatch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesLye
JamesLye

Space hulk Overwatch Empty
PostSubject: Space hulk Overwatch   Space hulk Overwatch I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Chris and Scrag had a great a simple tactic tonight whilst playing Space Hulk that could be argued turned th corner for the marines and won them the game.

2 corridors parallel, a Terminator in both corridors both on overwatch facing up the tunnel with a cross section at the top. Genestealers run down corridor 1 avoiding over watch fire from Terminator 1 ducking around the corner and popping up in corriodor 2. 1st terminator is now jammed leaving a marine with his back to the stealers further up tunnel 2, luckily Over watch Terminator 2 opens fire and nails the xenos filth before it can drill its talons into the soft resesses of the Terminators back armour.

Sound tactic we thought, Terminator 1 killed off 2 stealers before it jammed, then Terminator 2 finished off the rest 2 over wtaches are better than 1. Here endeth the lesson stick as many on overwatch as possable "we cant afford to let one of those b*****ds in here" indeed.
Back to top Go down
Dan Jolly
Dan Jolly

PostSubject: Blips   Space hulk Overwatch I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:37 am

Anouther key thing learned from last night.

When counting squares from blips dont forget where the genestealers are placed when they are revealed as this could be one step closer to you thsn you though if its a 2 or 3 blip. I forgot this last night and Mike took full advantage and it almost lost the terminators the game.
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Space hulk Overwatch   Space hulk Overwatch I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:11 am

Shhh! Dont reveal all my secrets!!!!! silent
Back to top Go down
Chris Culpan
Cross-Swords Member
Chris Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Space hulk Overwatch   Space hulk Overwatch I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:50 pm

lol sneaky bugger, but i definately think that running all the marines up at once may actually clog things up and doing a 2 corridor overwatch forward and back inching up is the way forward (no pun intended)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space hulk Overwatch   Space hulk Overwatch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space hulk Overwatch
Page 1 of 1