Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rapid Fire Beach Assault

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Cross
Admin
Anthony Cross

Rapid Fire Beach Assault Empty
PostSubject: Rapid Fire Beach Assault   Rapid Fire Beach Assault I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:15 am

Will and the Rapid fire team will be running an event 22 May
It will be a massive beach assault comprising of two opposing armies (German & British)
knowlege of the rules will not be needed by players as the team will talk through tactics etc as the game plays
miniatures are being provided so you only need to turn up with your enthusiasm
if you are interested in taking part please let us know
Back to top Go down
http://www.cross-swords.co.uk
JamesLye
JamesLye

PostSubject: Re: Rapid Fire Beach Assault   Rapid Fire Beach Assault I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:54 pm

I would be interested ^_^

"Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary Force! You are about to embark upon a great crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers in arms on other fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the German war machine, the elimination of Nazi tyranny over the oppressed peoples of Europe, and security for ourselves in a free world ... Good luck! And let us beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking."
Back to top Go down
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Rapid Fire Beach Assault   Rapid Fire Beach Assault I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:35 pm

if its wargaming im in Smile

nice quote btw james Smile
Back to top Go down
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

PostSubject: Re: Rapid Fire Beach Assault   Rapid Fire Beach Assault I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:34 am

sounds cool i'd be up for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapid Fire Beach Assault   Rapid Fire Beach Assault I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapid Fire Beach Assault
Page 1 of 1