Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting Grots...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesLye
JamesLye

Painting Grots... Empty
PostSubject: Painting Grots...   Painting Grots... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:18 pm

I have 30 grots to paint and I dont think I can stomach doing their leather brown, like all the other boyz in the army. I was thinking of doing them quite bright colours, on their clothing this is lol like blues and reds, purples, makes for a characteristic looking squad to go with their mischievious ways ^_^ may look garish and a bit out of place though, they're not a fashion conscious army are they? more dirt and fighting than pretty colours, maybe limit my colour palette lol any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Dan Jolly
Dan Jolly

Painting Grots... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting Grots...   Painting Grots... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Hey Man

Grots are like the dregs of ork society so they tend to scavenge stuff off da lads. they like to show off a lot and they cnt do this with much wealth so garish clothes are the way forward. you could theme them by colour drawing inspiration from the way orks like different colours. da lucky Lads where blue, da long legged lads where red etc. Looking forward t see what you do.
Back to top Go down

Painting Grots...
Page 1 of 1