Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesLye
JamesLye

A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club Empty
PostSubject: A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club   A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:35 am

Chris sent me a really cool message about how great he thought the club was and how friendly he thought we all were ^_^.

Hes stuck a battle report and pics on his forum that say some nice things ^_^

Thought it would be cool to share (plus it bigs me up to haha ^_~)

Thanks again Chris

http://admiraldrax.blogspot.com/2010/07/210-new-gaming-club-part-ii-pics-brief.html
Back to top Go down
Lee Stubbs
Cross-Swords Member
Lee Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club   A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:17 am

That was a really gd battle report to read, to the point and with key points and kills mensioned well. loved the pics form the game as it went on, and the conclusion at the end with objective count and % of Caualties to both armies.
Back to top Go down
Chris King
Cross-Swords Member
Chris King

PostSubject: Re: A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club   A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Crumbs! Cheers!

Sorry for the delay - I've been out of town - but that's a nice thing to come back to. It was a thoroughly good evening for an old gamer who's scarcely got a game in months, and I look forward to a few more.

Hope to be back this Thursday (29th) to play Jason and his daemons, so (car health permitting) I'll see you there.

Cheers again for making me feel welcome. And for introducing me to tasty burgers.

- Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://admiraldrax.blogspot.com
Chris King
Cross-Swords Member
Chris King

PostSubject: Re: A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club   A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Just put a few words up about this evening's fun and games:

http://admiraldrax.blogspot.com/2010/07/216-second-night-at-new-club-success.html

Cheers again,

- Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://admiraldrax.blogspot.com
JamesLye
JamesLye

PostSubject: Re: A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club   A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:07 am

Thats really funny, I smiled at the image of Jays anti horde army peering over the rock face with sharpended swords only to end up staring down the barrel of a Leman Russ lol Backfired huh Jay?. 2 Wins back to back nice work ^_^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club   A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A big thankyou from Chris and kind words about the club
Page 1 of 1