Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas) Empty
PostSubject: Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas)   Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 am

OK lads, time to up the ante.

We need to start practising tournament time limits and Mangled Metal/Tooth and Claw lists...what are they you ask.

Mangled Metal and Tooth and Claw are `Jack and Warbeast only lists.

If you guys are interested in the Iron Kings tournament we need to start practicing 35 point normal lists and 25 point MM/T and C lists A.S.A.P.

If you want to know more, you know where to find me Smile

PLay like you have a pair.

Tyrant Swabs

Back to top Go down
Adam Pearse
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas)   Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:44 am

Hey Swabs,

I know Tom said that Exeter were doing a 35pt tourney in November but what's the mangled metal practice for? Is that another tournament in Exeter or somewhere else?

Cheers
Ads
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas)   Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:03 am

I believe the tournament is 3 games of 35 normal lists, and 1 or 2 games of 25 MM, though I belive the details are still in the planning stages.

Tyrant Swabs
Back to top Go down
James B
Cross-Swords Member
James B

PostSubject: Re: Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas)   Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 am

And on what fair day is this event happening my lovlies?

As I think I may be available to lower the tone.

Hope your all well and painting away...
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas)   Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:04 am

Hi james, hope is all is going well with you, it is happening on the 20th of November I believe.

Painting is going well, at the moment painting some Cygnar bits expanding the Skorne Empire once more.

I shall drown you all in a tide of red armour Razz

Tyrant Swabs
Back to top Go down
James B
Cross-Swords Member
James B

PostSubject: Re: Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas)   Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:09 am

I see your sanity hasn't improved whilst I've been away, you playing Blood angels now... affraid

Who do I contact to put my name forward to attend?

More importantly whats the pointage, format etc..

Oh and who won the tournament in September?

Lots of questions as always!

Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas)   Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:07 am

Rygas roughnecks are the people organising this, info is on their website.

A Cryx player won Tournament with Goreshade.

Sim could have won easily with eStryker if he won lost game, had loads of Control Points, just lost due to being slightly out on charge with eStryker Sad

When are you back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas)   Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let`s do this.....cue Rocky montage music (Warmahordes ideas)
Page 1 of 1