Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

blood bowl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony_Lye
Cross-Swords Member
Anthony_Lye

blood bowl Empty
PostSubject: blood bowl   blood bowl I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:29 am

it seems that there is allot of people that wish to play blood bowl but cant commit to a regular league (such as myself) so how would people feel about running a simple blood bowl ladder?? Working similar to a squash ladder but with blood bowl instead. All those who wish to play are picked out of a hat and put on the ladder in random positions to move up the ladder beat the person above you. Or some thing along those lines. I have not fully thought it through but wondered if that would work instead of a league?? Let me know what you think.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Ed Matson
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Matson

blood bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood bowl   blood bowl I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:52 am

Although Im one of those who find it difficult to commmit I would really prefer a league as apposed to a ladder, I've never played in a league but it looks good fun.
Back to top Go down
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

blood bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood bowl   blood bowl I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:56 pm

i may be up for a league or a ladder when my roleplaying campains up Very Happy so if you'd like to start either i'd be up for it, and so would my skaven! (or goblins if they get painted lol)
elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

blood bowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood bowl   blood bowl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blood bowl
Page 1 of 1