Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

empire general on demigriff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

empire general on demigriff Empty
PostSubject: empire general on demigriff   empire general on demigriff I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:15 am

Back to top Go down
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

PostSubject: Re: empire general on demigriff   empire general on demigriff I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:36 am

very cool i like the branded symbol on the griff buttox
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: empire general on demigriff   empire general on demigriff I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:11 am

Love the model but his rules suck!
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: empire general on demigriff   empire general on demigriff I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:16 am

thought you would say that owen, i agree amazing model naff rules. lets hope the ones he finally gets in the book are better
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: empire general on demigriff   empire general on demigriff I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:40 am

335pts for someone who can't even be the army General! 3 attacks ws 6 with killing blow on the charge.. give me a break. I think I'll keep hold of my Lector and War Altar for 310pts thanks.

Oh yeah I forgot T4 with 3+ armour save and no ward!!
Back to top Go down
andy white
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: theodore bruckner   empire general on demigriff I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:56 pm

yeah but the reaper gets 4 attacks and is that a stomp or thunderstomp + unbreakable in challenge, also has a pistol, then when using his sword he's +1 to hit +1 to wound, strength 7 on the charge with his lance.

moaning about his points, welcome to the world of chaos!!

the $1000,000 question you making a purchase?
Back to top Go down
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

PostSubject: Re: empire general on demigriff   empire general on demigriff I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Sounds fairly nasty to me until he gets slotted in shooting and magic.
Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: empire general on demigriff   empire general on demigriff I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:45 pm

the lance is one use only odds are you will charge in not get killing blow then the lance is wasted. dont know empire that well but im sure you can get a better general on real griffon for less pts
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: empire general on demigriff   empire general on demigriff I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:02 pm

andy white wrote:
yeah but the reaper gets 4 attacks and is that a stomp or thunderstomp + unbreakable in challenge, also has a pistol, then when using his sword he's +1 to hit +1 to wound, strength 7 on the charge with his lance.

moaning about his points, welcome to the world of chaos!!

the $1000,000 question you making a purchase?

I'll probably get it because I like the model. It's just when I saw it I thought it was the shez now I think it's sh*t Sad .

As for being unbreakable in a challenge I can imagine this.... I charge in and issue a challenge my opponent says no thanks and then I get nailed by the unit Sad

As Rob said against shooting he'll die very quickly Sad

I can better for less at the moment (Steam Tank at 300pts?) cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: empire general on demigriff   empire general on demigriff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

empire general on demigriff
Page 1 of 1