Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AMG Wrath spoilers Ahoy (Warmachine)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

AMG Wrath spoilers Ahoy (Warmachine) Empty
PostSubject: AMG Wrath spoilers Ahoy (Warmachine)   AMG Wrath spoilers Ahoy (Warmachine) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Back to top Go down
matt monk
Cross-Swords Member
matt monk

PostSubject: Re: AMG Wrath spoilers Ahoy (Warmachine)   AMG Wrath spoilers Ahoy (Warmachine) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:21 pm

whats with new khador casters tiered list, there may be a reason behind it but why would you place wreck markers on the battle field when you have cryx that can bring a jack back from a wreck.
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: AMG Wrath spoilers Ahoy (Warmachine)   AMG Wrath spoilers Ahoy (Warmachine) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Well, they have to get there first, that means coming towrds you Razz
Back to top Go down
Tom Byrne
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: AMG Wrath spoilers Ahoy (Warmachine)   AMG Wrath spoilers Ahoy (Warmachine) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Wreck markers are cover (+4 def) and difficult terrain (half movement except Vs pathfinder/flight) so quite nice to put on your side of the table to protect your stuff (widowmakers are def 20) and +4 def to a squishy support caster is always nice!

I have read a battle report where a player finished off his own jack so he could get extra safety for his caster from assassination as that was the only way the opponent could win the next turn.

Nb. Also to sell wreck makers to Khador players as its unusual to have the motherlands jacks wrecked

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMG Wrath spoilers Ahoy (Warmachine)   AMG Wrath spoilers Ahoy (Warmachine) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMG Wrath spoilers Ahoy (Warmachine)
Page 1 of 1