Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy Doubles Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Court
Jay Court

Fantasy Doubles Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Doubles Tournament   Fantasy Doubles Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:55 pm

Lee is interested in doing a fantasy doubles tournament in November, 1500 pts per player, both players army must be legal, fixed alliegiances & fixed list - so no good guy/bad guy combos!!

Please see Lee if your up for this. Thanks. Cool
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Tournament   Fantasy Doubles Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Hang on guys, Rob and I already have plans for a doubles tournament after the UKGT
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Tournament   Fantasy Doubles Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:52 am

Then please post info Wink all you have said so far is 'Me and Rob have something in the Pipeline' without any specifics, let alone a date heh.
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Tournament   Fantasy Doubles Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:27 am

Because until we know what we are doing its better to say nothing. Just be patient, theres no point in doing everything at once its better to space out these events.
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Tournament   Fantasy Doubles Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Hey Owen, might be a good idea for you & Rob to talk to Lee to sort something
out. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Tournament   Fantasy Doubles Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:39 am

It is fine to not say anything about the dates until things are finalized. But dont you think its a bit harsh to simply tell someone to essentially 'butt out' when you havent posted anything about what you intend on doing. I dont know the dates of the UKGT, but if they overlap then post details of what you intend on doing. If they dont overlap, hell why cant we have 2 tournaments?
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Tournament   Fantasy Doubles Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:05 am

Asking someone to be patient is not the same as telling them to "Butt out." It's great that Lee wants to organise a doubles tournament. This is something we were planning to do once the current league (which isn't finished yet) and the UKGT are out of the way.

We will have a chat with Lee in our role as Fantasy Events Team and no doubt, between us, come up with an uber awesome tournament in line with the other uber awesome tournaments we have run.
Back to top Go down
Mike Culpan
Admin
Mike Culpan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Tournament   Fantasy Doubles Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:07 am

I am sure you guys will do an awesome tournament. But something to bear in mind is tone doesnt translate across the interwebz.

Owen Farmer wrote:
Hang on guys, Rob and I already have plans for a doubles tournament after the UKGT

This to me read, 'No, we already are doing something so do it another time'
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Tournament   Fantasy Doubles Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:25 am

Lee's thinking about pushing the doubles tournament back to early January.
Please see him at the club if you're interested. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Tournament   Fantasy Doubles Tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Doubles Tournament
Page 1 of 1