Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

paw siege event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andy white
Cross-Swords Member

paw siege event Empty
PostSubject: paw siege event   paw siege event I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi guys, Kev of paw fame is organising a siege campaign on the weekend of the 29th oct and is asking if anyone is intrested in joining in the fun. Ive a draft of his plans and it looks light hearted and fun with plenty of mini missions and big missions thrown in to spice things up. although the battle is being played out over two days, if wanted you can just come along for either sat or the sun, but he reallly needs your commitment to stay for a whole day.
if youre intrested post your names below and await furhter instructions!!
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

paw siege event Empty
PostSubject: Re: paw siege event   paw siege event I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:56 am

Is it going to be held at the Giant's Lair?
Back to top Go down
andy white
Cross-Swords Member

paw siege event Empty
PostSubject: Re: paw siege event   paw siege event I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:48 am

sadly no, this was planned almost straight after paw in feb, before the giants lair came into being. the weekend hall hire had to be booked and paid for 4 months ago.

still should be fun though
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

paw siege event Empty
PostSubject: Re: paw siege event   paw siege event I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:01 pm

boo Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

paw siege event Empty
PostSubject: Re: paw siege event   paw siege event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paw siege event
Page 1 of 1