Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it Empty
PostSubject: I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it   I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:38 pm

It is amazing the animation is breath taking and the story is epic i found at the end i wanted to watch it again they got the marines spot on and as its a 15 there was lots of gore and action the only downfall was choosing a favourite part but sean pertwee as proteus was brilliant
Back to top Go down
Anthony_Lye
Cross-Swords Member
Anthony_Lye

I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it   I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:37 am

have not seen it yet but cant wait!! hope to get it for xmas Smile
Back to top Go down
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

PostSubject: Re: I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it   I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:37 pm

its is worth the wait lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

PostSubject: Re: I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it   I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:14 pm

I FEAR NO EVIL I FEAR NO DEATH FOR THE EMPEROR IS WITH ME !
but my favourite quote is
You Are About To Receive The Honour Of Going Into Battle As Ultramarines You must be steel you must be doom We March For Macragge
AND WE SHALL KNOW NO FEAR !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it   I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have finally recieved my copy of Ultramarines the movie through the post and have watched it
Page 1 of 1