Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood Angels Codex Release.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Court
Jay Court

Blood Angels Codex Release. Empty
PostSubject: Blood Angels Codex Release.   Blood Angels Codex Release. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:14 am

It's official! The BA Codex is coming out in April.

Assault Squads as Troops & shed-loads of Dreads!!

This is both good & bad, good because they're finally getting a new book rather
than a PDF but bad because it means the Dark Eldar & Necrons have been pushed back (again!).
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels Codex Release.   Blood Angels Codex Release. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:19 am

romour says GW have the dark eldar range finished they just haven't released it yet because its been so bloodly long since they did anything for the dark eldar they think it won't sell and they will lose shed loads of ££££££ basically they think knowone is interested in them.
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels Codex Release.   Blood Angels Codex Release. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:12 am

Think GW's paranoia about th DE's not selling is un-founded.

The combo of New Army Syndrome + the 12-year (& counting!) wait will have people buying them in droves.
Back to top Go down
Patrick Stuart
Cross-Swords Member
Patrick Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels Codex Release.   Blood Angels Codex Release. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:09 am

Shame about the Necrons and Dark Eldar codexs being pushed back. All this stuff about gamesworkshop not thinking there is enough support for Dark Eldar is rubbish. I know loads of Dark Eldar fans but I do have to admit they are not one of the main armies (ones that are common) Im afraid to say though, i dont think they will gain support until they get a new codex.
Anyway back to topic, Blood Angels sound pretty cool, especially if the Assault Squads for Troops is true. Dont think they will get any new models will they? I mean unlike Space Wolves, Blood Angels arent that different from normal marines, are they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels Codex Release.   Blood Angels Codex Release. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Angels Codex Release.
Page 1 of 1