Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament at brand new EYE OF THE STORM>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

Tournament at brand new EYE OF THE STORM> Empty
PostSubject: Tournament at brand new EYE OF THE STORM>   Tournament at brand new EYE OF THE STORM> I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Hi guys, there is a fantasy tournament at the brand new maelstrom games eye of the storm HQ in mansfield. This place is said to rival Warhammer world for location and scenery. So im going up to check it out. This is the very first of many fantasy events held here, in what is thought to become the number 1 gaming location in the country so to be at the inaugral opening fantasy event will be pretty good.

This currently is not a ranking event but i believe there is lots of pressure on the organiser to make it so.

Anyway as you all well know im always up for a an 'away' fixture and would enjoy the company.

March 20th-21st

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=68108
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

Tournament at brand new EYE OF THE STORM> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament at brand new EYE OF THE STORM>   Tournament at brand new EYE OF THE STORM> I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:46 pm

i may depending on exams
Back to top Go down

Tournament at brand new EYE OF THE STORM>
Page 1 of 1