Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
George Maczugowski
Cross-Swords Member
George Maczugowski

Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon Empty
PostSubject: Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon   Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Hi Guys

Looks like I'm first to post!

I've been a very long time player of Space Wolves - started my collection back way when 3rd edition was introduced.

My army bore the colours of Haakon Stormbrow who was featured in the 2nd edition codex.

However, I have grown bored with that scheme and, bearing in mind that I've had to revamp my army to make it new codex compliant, decided to make a change.

After a lot of indecision, and at least 3 changes of mind, I finally settled on Gunnar Red Moon - the final decision prompted by the imminent release of the new ForgeWorld SW transfer sheet that features all of the Great Company sigils/totems and the fact that it is the most striking of the bunch!!

Anyway, here's what I've done so far.

First off, here are the first 3 Grey Hunter Wolf Standards.

Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon P1030418a

Here they are in more detail (the first 2 are still work in progress and will be finished with the unit.

Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon P1030419a-1
Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon P1030420a
Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon P1030421a

Here's Grey Hunter squad #1 - WGPL with combi-melta & PF, meltagun & MoTW (used Beastman head, removed the horns and then green-stuffed the hair).
Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon P1030422a

This is Rune Priest Loki Stormcrow
Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon P1030416a

Hope you guys enjoy what you see - comments and criticisms always welcome.

Next up will be Wolf Lord Gunnar Red Moon himself, Wolf Priest Eirik the Bloody and hopefully Grey Hunter squad #2 plus a dreadnought.
Back to top Go down
Rob Harvey
Cross-Swords Member
Rob Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon   Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:11 am

i have to say mate i love them...love the osl on the eyes Smile
Back to top Go down
Swabs
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon   Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 am

Impressive........most impressive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon   Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Space Wolves: Great Company of Gunnar Red Moon
Page 1 of 1