Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael tetley
Cross-Swords Member
michael tetley

40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march Empty
PostSubject: 40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march   40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Hey guys

I really wanted to organise a tournament for all my friends in the hobby and I have been planning this for quite sometime Very Happy

At the moment i have the place, but I just need to rent or borrow gaming tables and ofcourse you guys to play.

Now I am quite sure that the place can hold 10 tables so far which means 20 players, but the upstairs part does contain more tables but however have not counted them, pretty sure theres at least another 6 which would give us another 12.

So that would be 16 players for fantasy and 16 for 40k

It would be over two days and the idea is to have decent sized games as i know how much everyone loves those Smile
So for fantasy at least 2000 point games (3 games a day)
And for 40k it would be 2000 point games (3 games a day)

The place has a male and female restroom, cloakroom, kitchen (which i will stock with goodies for you too get haha)

A stage to get peoples attention ahaha and to keep the judeing or whateva out of the way.

So tell me what you think, tickets im thinking about 15 pound, including some tea or coffee to get you started, and a doughnut hahahah Razz
Back to top Go down
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

PostSubject: Re: 40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march   40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:33 pm

where is it ?
Back to top Go down
michael tetley
Cross-Swords Member
michael tetley

PostSubject: Re: 40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march   40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Its this massive hall in a couple of minutes from mutley plain.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl
Back to top Go down
michael tetley
Cross-Swords Member
michael tetley

PostSubject: Re: 40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march   40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:38 pm

ok well i will give everyone maps to it but its in the peverall, mutley area Smile
Back to top Go down
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

PostSubject: Re: 40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march   40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:43 pm

oh right what day and date will it be on i need to know to see if i can get time off work for it or just to come and watch if i cant
Back to top Go down
michael tetley
Cross-Swords Member
michael tetley

PostSubject: Re: 40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march   40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:44 pm

well im going to get everything ready next week, and ask ant and that to see about the tables and and terrain Smile
Back to top Go down
Daniel richards
Cross-Swords Member
Daniel richards

PostSubject: Re: 40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march   40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:47 pm

ok well let me know what going on
Back to top Go down
michael tetley
Cross-Swords Member
michael tetley

PostSubject: Re: 40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march   40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:54 pm

sure dude Razz
Back to top Go down
MarkDuffy
Cross-Swords Member

PostSubject: Re: 40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march   40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:44 am

Count me as interested but it will depend on a date
Back to top Go down
michael tetley
Cross-Swords Member
michael tetley

PostSubject: Re: 40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march   40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:39 pm

well hopefully it will happen at cross sowrds now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march   40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

40K and Fantasy Tournament - End of march
Page 1 of 1