Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cross swords on tour (again!!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

Cross swords on tour (again!!) Empty
PostSubject: Cross swords on tour (again!!)   Cross swords on tour (again!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:44 am

Ok as some of you may know a mottley crew of 4 brave souls from the cross swords club are trekking to pastures new and going to represent the club internationally.

We are indeed off to sunny wales for a tournament this weekend and we are taking an all evil/neutral force of 2 warriors of chaos armies, a vampire count and lizardmen army. Its a little bit of a comped environment but the restrictions are not so bad but the scenarios seem a bit 'fruity'.

We will let you know how we get on over the weekend and will do our upmost to represent the club with dignity and reserve (yeh right we're gonna get smashed fri and sat nights and probably break a few tables and get banned from all future tournaments!)

The gents would like to thank all those well wishers, do gooders, chubbs, glubbs and proud foots (proudfeet!!)

So a fond farewell from messirs Cushion, Ringham, Avery and Brody.

Good night and god bless.
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Cross swords on tour (again!!)   Cross swords on tour (again!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:35 am

Andi Avery wrote:

ITS BREDDY YOU TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Cross swords on tour (again!!)   Cross swords on tour (again!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:07 pm

Ed Breddy wrote:
Andi Avery wrote:

ITS BREDDY YOU TIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!

Good luck guys
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Cross swords on tour (again!!)   Cross swords on tour (again!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:11 pm

The Matrix

Agent Avery: Do you hear that Mr Brody? That is the sound of inevitability. It is the sound of your death. Goodbye, Mr Brody.

Ed: My name is Breddy! Cool

But seriously... Good luck guys. Bring it on home for Cross Swords! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Cross swords on tour (again!!)   Cross swords on tour (again!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:28 pm

first of all Andi told the organisers my name was brody...not happy Evil or Very Mad

saturday games

my first game against twin treeman combo i won by solid victory
second game against warriors of chaos ended up a draw against me by 133vps
third game against lizards with slann won 2 objectives to 1 my dragon lord and tzeentch knights killed temple guard and slann

position at end of day 1 9th out 34

Andis firsts game against vampires. well the gt luck was still haunting him. he got massacred (4 nasty irrisitable forced spells killed all hope in turn 2)
second game luck improved against woodelves blood knights assassinated both treemen solid victory but would have been massacre if his miscast wasn't the dreaded double 1 (instant pop)
thrid game against empire won 5 objectives to 0 (Hammered a stank and war alter)

position after first day 10th

Bens first game against chaos warriors who looked like mongals (really nice army) benny lost by solid victory
second game against dark elves got a draw against him by 100vps
third game against chaos dwarves won solid victory

position after day 1 16th

Guys first game against lizards. won by solid victory
second game against warriors similar charachter combo to guy guy lost by massacre
third game against vampires won 3 objectives to 1

position after day 1 18th

cant wait for tomorrow.

doing you proud lads
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Cross swords on tour (again!!)   Cross swords on tour (again!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:47 pm

Great work guys cheers

Good luck for tomorrow santa
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Cross swords on tour (again!!)   Cross swords on tour (again!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:34 pm

back from cardif

my first game went terrible it was simply shit. against dark elves (BOOOOO!!!!!) with 2 bolt throwers and a dreadlord on dragon all of which did nothing his black guard hydra and executioners did every. executioners charge my nurgle knights. 13 attacks all hit after hatred 11 wound 1 killing blow bye bye knights. he gave his hyrda killing blow from the cauldran of blood and decapitated my lord on dragon making the dragon run away. he passed every ld test i caused him to take and every armour save he had to take most of wich were 5 or 6+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you hadn't guessed i lost by masacre

second game went better against empire even though he had 2 canons and a steam tank. I won by marginal victory. killed war alter with lector on top. his cannons caused 2 wounds to my dragon and kiloled to knights he guessed badly (n00b lol). his stank ended the game with 6 wounds after my tzeentch knights hacked at it for 2 turns they lost 3 in the doing but i think a healthy trade.

started the day in 9th position and ended 25th!!!!!!!!!!!! out of 34 not hppy with the way they did the overall rankings. over all 3 wins 1 draw 1 loss.

an epic weekend of drink laughs and warhammer.

well done lads
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Results from Cardiff   Cross swords on tour (again!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:01 pm

Hi guys here is an updated results table from Cardiff

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=65233&start=90
Back to top Go down
Owen Farmer
Owen Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Cross swords on tour (again!!)   Cross swords on tour (again!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Well done on your results guys cheers Glad you all had a good weekend
Back to top Go down
Ben Cushion
Cross-Swords Member
Ben Cushion

PostSubject: Re: Cross swords on tour (again!!)   Cross swords on tour (again!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:47 pm

New ranks are up for everyone. Quite a big jump for eveyone up the rankings.

Avery 317
Ringham 348
Bre(o)ddy 640
Cushion 653

Overall it was quite a good tourny for me. 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 loses so gradually improving. Very Happy.
The highlight was the final game which was against a LM player who brought a oldblood/carnosaur list as well. We played it so there was a show off between the two oldbloods and the two EOTG. Both ended in my favour with the cold ones helping out with the oldblood duel. The EOTG standoff lasted for 3 turns, an epic fight between the two Skink Priests ended with both of them dead and it was only after 3 turns that the combat was finished when my Carny slammed into the side of his Steg. Yum yum yum said the Carny.
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Cross swords on tour (again!!)   Cross swords on tour (again!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:04 pm

Ben Cushion wrote:

Bre(o)ddy 640

THE NAME IS BREDDY, YOU TIT !!!!!!!!!!

nice to see you win some games on your own benny
Back to top Go down
Ben Cushion
Cross-Swords Member
Ben Cushion

PostSubject: Re: Cross swords on tour (again!!)   Cross swords on tour (again!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Come on I had to do it! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross swords on tour (again!!)   Cross swords on tour (again!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross swords on tour (again!!)
Page 1 of 1