Cross-Swords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Cross-Swords Store  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fantasy Doubles Results

Go down 
+10
Lee Stubbs
Ben Cushion
Ed Breddy
Jeremy Grimoldby
richayson
Jay Court
Ed Grimoldby
max ayson
Andi Avery
Rob Farmer
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

Fantasy Doubles Results Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:45 am

So the first round matches have been played and the results are as follows:

Jeremy and Max (WIN) vs Jay and Lee (HIGHEST SCORING LOSERS)
Tom and Simon (WIN) vs Ed and Aaron
Rob and Owen vs Andi and Derek (WIN)
Guy and Ed vs Josh and Mike (WIN)
Andy W and Kev (WIN) vs Swabs and Ben

So, Rich and Ben will play Jay and Lee in their first round match.

The draw for Round Two was also conducted at the end of a busy evening:

Jeremy and Max vs Andi and Derek
Mike and Josh vs Tom and Simon
Andy and Kev vs EITHER Rich and Ben OR Jay and Lee

These matches can be played at your earliest convenience. The three winning teams and the highest scoring losing team will progress to the semi-finals, so it's really important to write down how many VPs the losing teams score. Once all the matches are played, I will conduct the draw for the semi-finals.

Thanks very much to everyone for attending and making this the most successful tournament night in Cross Swords history. 22 players turned up and only one team was unable to attend.

Congratulations to all the winners.
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:18 am

Congratulations gents on a smooth tournament. Fantastic numbers and an eagerness to play warhammer, awesome.

Congratz to all who went through and commiserations to those who went out.

Now to the serious business..... Jerry and Max you'd better bring your 'A' game next week cos Derek has now warmed up and is raring to rip off some druchii heads!!!

Fear the beast!!
Back to top Go down
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:49 am

weve already killed 1 vampire lord this tornament we'll be more than more than happy to kill your vampire to tongue
Back to top Go down
Ed Grimoldby
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Grimoldby

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Rob and Owen knocked out!! How on earth did that happen?
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Don't get cocky Max. Razz

If you thought Lee's Lord was hard I'm sure Andy & Dereks H.Q's are going to be mad!!

Plus me & lee aren't out of it yet! Should crazy things happen we might end up fighting again!
Back to top Go down
max ayson
Cross-Swords Member
max ayson

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:56 am

sorry jay you are out (hopefully)we`ve had an extra week to practice ha
we will be there on thurs so don`t panic if were a bit late got a birthday party to finish first i`ll probally drop by early so ben can set the armies up
see you soon don`t have too many sleepless nights

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DIE DIE UNDEAD AGAIN AND AGAIN AND POP OUT OF EXISTANCE FOUL CHAOS BEASTS

CAN`T WAIT ONLY 5 DAYS TO GO
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:59 am

oops as above didn`t relise max was logged in not a good start if i can`t even work the comp
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:12 am

Ha ha i love the banter keep it going!

So Max you think our vampire lords will be easy meat eh? We will have to see what we will see but dont be suprised if one of our lords rips through your entire army on his own!!!!
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:56 am

andi guess it will be me v`s max in the final then tongue
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Grimoldby
Cross-Swords Member
Jeremy Grimoldby

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Got to ask, how did Rob and Owen possibly lose when they had a treeman ancient, a pope mobile and a steamtank?
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:58 pm

That, & the origins of the universe are questions that scholars will be asking for generations!
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Jeremy Grimoldby wrote:
Got to ask, how did Rob and Owen possibly lose when they had a treeman ancient, a pope mobile and a steamtank?

they had some blood knight and vampire loving. that would make anyone/thing hurt in the morning
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:02 am

Well what happened ed was that our zombie units were actually st 10, no armour save flaming magical ninjas. Not a great deal can stand against them usually.
Back to top Go down
Rob Farmer
Rob Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:47 am

Jeremy Grimoldby wrote:

Bad dice.

But seriously. The single unit of blood knights killed the Ancient, a unit of dryads, a block of spearmen with Owen's BSB, a detachment, the Arch-Lector and his wagon, another unit of dryads...

Total losses to the rest of the army was two cannons (one of which blew itself up), a wizard, an eagle and a unit of wardancers.

Note to self - Blood Knights > Me and Owen
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:15 pm

max is on double pocket money if he wins
take that you nasty vampires tongue
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Prepare to crawl back into your hole as the armies of death & destruction will bring forth the end of your pitiful existence!

Or we could just try a big piece of cheese!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:43 pm

jay and lee make sure you get an early night big day tommorow(ed you can stay up)
on a more serious note i will probally be a bit later than usual due to felix`s 2nd birthday but fear not the chittering hoards will be there as quickly as our paws will carry us

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

power to the thirteen
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:27 pm

No worries. Lee will probably be a bit late himself as he has to pick Orlando up first.

Should be fun tomorrow as me & Lee spent almost 2 hours tonight discussing tactics on how to try & beat you & Bens army!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ben Cushion
Cross-Swords Member
Ben Cushion

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:00 pm

I hear turning around and running is a good tactic against Orcs and Skaven. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jay Court
Jay Court

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Never going to happen!! (see signature below). Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:22 am

me and ben never discuss tactics we ain`t got any anyway the only way is forwards
Back to top Go down
Ed Breddy
Cross-Swords Member
Ed Breddy

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:35 am

richayson wrote:
jay and lee make sure you get an early night big day tommorow(ed you can stay up)

i did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andi Avery
Cross-Swords Member
Andi Avery

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 am

whats this richie? Payment and bribery thats so skavenlike!!
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:56 am

bribery and corruption hummmmmm luvly jubbly

good luck in the game andy not go max go

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

undead should stay dead
Back to top Go down
richayson
Cross-Swords Member
richayson

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:59 am

andi fancy agame next week tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Doubles Results   Fantasy Doubles Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Doubles Results
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next